NYS PTA 121st Annual Convention
: November 3-5, 2017
: Niagara Falls, New York
Are you interested in presenting a workshop at Convention? If you are not a member of the NYS PTA Governance Team, please fill out and submit our
Event Workshop Request for Proposal
Here are just a few reasons for you to attend
Convention on behalf of your unit
Convention will give PTA members opportunities to:
- Meet, network and develop relationships with others from all across NYS who
love children as much as you do.
- Vote for new state officers.
- Determine resolutions long held by our association to be retained or
updated, and vote on some new resolutions as well.
- Hear from National PTA representatives and other keynote speakers.
- Participate in motivating and informative workshop sessions on current
issues, advocacy and leadership training that will help you develop
programs, projects and activities in your local PTA.
- Visit the Exhibitor Showcase and the Reflections Art Gallery.
- Celebrate the talent of our students with great entertainment and have a lot
As PTA members, we know how powerful mothers, fathers, grandparents and all
caring adults can be when they join together to improve our schools. Convention is the time for us to join together to learn from each other,
celebrate our successes and build for the future. We encourage you to attend
and to take advantage of all the opportunities available at Convention.
YouTube channel for Convention 2016 videos.
Convention Sponsors and Exhibitors:
Please consider joining us! All Sponsor and Exhibitor
information can be found on our
Sponsor and Exhibitor page.
If you have questions, please
email NYS PTA.