Specialty designed badges will be awarded to each unit who successfully completes the criteria for each month's focus (see below). The badge graphic will be emailed to units to use for bragging rights to share with their members and schools on their website, flyers and social media.
Some months have a BONUS where you can earn a chance at Scholarships, PTA Swag and Leadership Training Vouchers for Convention.
Keep the membership drive alive and collect as many badges as you can!
Units must be in Good Standing to Qualify (>25 Members, Current Insurance, Bylaws and 990 Tax filing)
ALL BADGE BONUS: Each month’s Badge recipients will be entered into a drawing for PTA logo Swag
Early Bird Award* Register and Pay Dues for members representing at least 60% of your Membership Goal by October 31.
* Dues must be received in the state office by October 31 (not post-marked)
Students Rock Award* Register and Pay Dues for Students representing at least 30% of your total membership by November 30.
* Identify members with “Student” as Membership Type on the Portal
BADGE BONUS: All Students Rock Badge recipients will be entered into a drawing to win one of five $500 Student Scholarships for the unit
Alumni/Community Members Award* Register and Pay Dues for Alumni or Community members representing at least 15% of your total membership by December 31. Your school building parents, teachers and students DO NOT QUALIFY for this award. Give the Gift of Membership!
* Identify members with a “Yes” in the Community Member field on the Portal
Terrific Teacher/Super Staff Award* Register and Pay Dues for Teachers and School Staff members representing at least 75% of the total number of school employees by January 31.
* Enter a value in the “Total Number of School Employees” field on the Portal (only need to enter one time)
* Identify members with a “Yes” in the Teacher/Staff field on the Portal
Founders’ Day Award* Register and Pay Dues for at least 15 new “First time PTA members” by February 28.
* Identify members with “Founders Day” in the Custom 2 field on the Portal
* Dues must be received in the state office by February 28 (not post-marked)
Men Matter (March Madness) Award* Register and Pay Dues for Male members representing at least 30% of your total membership by March 31.
* Identify male members using the gender field on the portal
Good Apple Growth Awards* Membership Growth over last year (Gold 100% - Silver 50% - Bronze 25%)
* Dues must be received in the state office by June 30 (not post-marked)
BADGE BONUS: Highest Statewide Percentage of Membership Growth
Grand Prize - Convention Voucher for up to $500 towards 2018 Convention Registration and Hotel
2 Runners Up - Convention Voucher for up to $300 towards 2018 Convention Registration and Hotel
Click HERE to download a PDF about Membership Awards