The NYS PTA Conference will be held on November 13-15, 2020. Here are just a few of the reasons you should attend:
- Virtually meet, network and develop relationships with others from all across NYS who love children as much as you do.
- Vote for new state officers.
- Determine resolutions long held by our association to be retained or updated, and vote on some new resolutions as well.
- Hear from National PTA representatives and other keynote speakers.
- Participate in motivating and informative workshop sessions on current issues, advocacy and leadership training that will help you develop programs, projects and activities in your local PTA.
- Visit the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
As PTA members, we know how powerful mothers, fathers, grandparents and all caring adults can be when they join together to improve our schools. The Conference is the time for us to join together to learn from each other, celebrate our successes and build for the future. We encourage you to attend and to take advantage of all the opportunities available at our NYS PTA Conference 2020.