Students shaping the direction for each Reflections program year is one of National PTA’s greatest points of pride.
Each year, National PTA challenges students from across the country to submit theme ideas for the Reflections program. The student who submits the winning entry receives a cash award, and their theme is used as the foundation of the Reflections program in a following year!
The search is on for the 2024—2025 Reflections Theme!
One theme idea will be selected by National PTA to spark fun and creativity during the 2024—2025 Reflections program. The student who submits the winning entry will receive $100 prize from National PTA.
- Reflections Theme Search entry form (downloadable PDF)
- Reflections Theme Search Entry form (fillable form)
- Reflections Theme Search entry form in Spanish (downloadable PDF)
- Reflections Theme Search Entry form in Spanish (fillable form)
- Submit via Google Form
Past Theme Search Winners
From National PTA:
Special thanks and congratulations, once again, to our previous Theme Search Contest winners and all of the State PTAs who participated in the Theme Search Contest! Our most recent winners are:
- Jason Yevin, from Salk/Macarthur PTSA in New York, for the 2022-2022 Reflections theme Show Your Voice!
- Alice Meko, from Hampton Cove Elementary PTA in Alabama, the 2023-2024 Reflections theme will be I Am Hopeful Because…
Will you be the next winner?