Stay tuned for updated information about the 2020 Legislative Summit and Lobby Day.
Join NYS PTA members from across the state in Albany in February for Legislative Summit and Lobby Day!
Why come? We need YOU to help us advocate for:
- Mental health support for students and families
- Funding for enough guidance counselors, school nurses, arts and music for children
- Recovery High Schools and programs for students with substance use disorders
- School and bus safety measures
- Opposition to the legalization of recreational marijuana
Sunday you’ll hear from experts in the field on issues affecting children and how YOU can make a difference. Monday you’ll hit the halls in Albany and meet with your state legislators.
If you need overnight accommodations, click HERE and book your room at the Hilton Albany at a special LOW RATE (you must book your room by January 17).
IMPORTANT – your attendance is needed this year, we need a strong show of support for our children and schools.