Join NYS PTA members from across the state in Albany on February 10-11 for Legislative Summit and Lobby Day!
Why come? We need YOU to help us advocate for:
- Mental health support for students and families
- Funding for enough guidance counselors, school nurses, arts and music for children
- Recovery High Schools and programs for students with substance use disorders
- School and bus safety measures
- Opposition to the legalization of recreational marijuana
Sunday you’ll hear from experts in the field on issues affecting children and how YOU can make a difference. Monday you’ll hit the halls in Albany and meet with your state legislators.
If you need overnight accommodations, click HERE and book your room at the Hilton Albany at a special LOW RATE (you must book your room by January 17).
IMPORTANT – your attendance is needed this year, we need a strong show of support for our children and schools.