NYS PTA 121st Annual Convention
When: November 3-5, 2017
Where: Niagara Falls, New York
Onsite registration is available. For registration questions, please call the office.
Did you miss Convention this year? You can see some of our highlights!
Check out our Convention video, staring NYS PTA President Gracemarie Rozea and Convention Coordinator Laurie May!
Here are just a few reasons for you to attend Convention on behalf of your unit or council!
Convention will give PTA members opportunities to:
Meet, network and develop relationships with others from all across NYS who love children as much as you do.
- Vote for new state officers.
- Determine resolutions long held by our association to be retained or updated, and vote on some new resolutions as well.
- Hear from National PTA representatives and other keynote speakers.
- Participate in motivating and informative workshop sessions on current issues, advocacy and leadership training that will help you develop programs, projects and activities in your local PTA.
- Visit the Exhibitor Showcase and the Reflections Art Gallery.
- Celebrate the talent of our students with great entertainment and have a lot of fun!
As PTA members, we know how powerful mothers, fathers, grandparents and all caring adults can be when they join together to improve our schools. Convention is the time for us to join together to learn from each other, celebrate our successes and build for the future. We encourage you to attend and to take advantage of all the opportunities available at Convention.
Convention Sponsors and Exhibitors:
Please consider joining us! All Sponsor and Exhibitor information can be found on our Sponsor and Exhibitor page.
If you have questions, please email NYS PTA.