SAVE THE DATE !
November 19-21, 2021 at the Marriott Syracuse Downtown Hotel
NYS PTA CONFERENCE 2020
Embrace Today, Shape Tomorrow
Thank you for joining us at the 124th NYS PTA Conference: Embrace Today, Shape Tomorrow!
We are excited to share content from Conference!
- Workshops, Training and Spotlight Presentations on Diversity and Inclusion and Student Mental Health
- Amended NYS PTA Bylaws
- Resolutions Packet (all Resolutions were retained, updated and adopted)
- Press Release with Elected Officer Information
- Visit our YouTube channel for more Convention videos
Check out the NEW Virtual Exhibit Hall Here!
Here are just a few reasons members attended Embrace Today, Shape Tomorrow: NYS PTA Conference 2020!
- Virtually meet, network and develop relationships with others from all across NYS who love children as much as you do.
- Vote for new state officers.
- Determine resolutions long held by our association to be retained or updated, and vote on some new resolutions as well.
- Hear from National PTA representatives and other keynote speakers.
- Participate in motivating and informative workshop sessions on current issues, advocacy and leadership training that will help you develop programs, projects and activities in your local PTA.
- Visit the Virtual Exhibit Hall.
As PTA members, we know how powerful mothers, fathers, grandparents and all caring adults can be when they join together to improve our schools. The Conference is the time for us to join together to learn from each other, celebrate our successes and build for the future. We encourage you to attend and to take advantage of all the opportunities available at our NYS PTA Conference 2020.
Check out these Workshop Videos!
- PARP Your Way! – Presentation
- Child Development 101: What Parents Need to Know to Promote Mental Health and Wellness- Presentation
- Membership Your Way – Advocating for Children – Presentation
- Raising Financially Literate Kids – Presentation
- See Through the Vapor: E-cigarettes and the Youth Vaping Epidemic – Presentation
- Getting Organized with Robert’s Rules – Presentation
- PTA President Survival Manual – Presentation
- A Parent’s Guide to Navigating COVID-19 Education – Presentation
- How to Host Virtual PTA Events Successfully Using Modern Technology – Presentation
- Conflict Support and Resolution – Presentation
- Parents, Teachers and Counselors: Working Together for the Needs of Your Child – Presentation
- How to Rally for Kids – Presentation
- Icebreakers and Team Building – Presentation
- Family Engagement Challenge: How to Include All Families in Your PTA – Presentation
- Looking Within for Leaders – Presentation
- Intersectionality: Discussions on Diversity, Privilege, and Identity – Presentation
- Challenging Times: How Can PTA Support You? – Presentation
- The “T” in PTA: Working as a Team During a Pandemic – Presentation
- MemberHub Advanced – Beyond the Basics – Presentation
- MemberHub Store 2.0 – Presentation
- Back to School and Germ Prevention in the New Normal – Presentation
- PTA the Best Way – Presentation
- Every Child Healthy: Supporting Your Child’s Health and Wellness – Presentation
- YouTube Kids Digital Parenting – Presentation