SignUpGenius helps schools organize event and volunteers with online sign ups – no need for those paper sign ups, reply-all emails and phone trees.
Parents and educators use SignUpGenius to coordinate parent teacher conferences, class parties, field trips, PTO/PTA volunteers and more. School administrators coordinate training sessions and meetings.
SignUpGenius offers an always-free basic plan with powerful features, premium plans with advanced functionalities, and Enterprise plans for more organizing power and customization to manage school systems.
To support schools during the pandemic, SignUpGenius introduced a Zoom integration for distance learning and released new sign up designs for virtual and socially distant events.
It’s easy to create a sign up in just a few minutes!
See how Hawk Ridge Elementary organized volunteers for their festival with SignUpGenius!
SignUpGenius shares tips and ideas to help plan school events and make an impact in the community:
- 25 Virtual Classroom Games and Activities
- 15 Parent Involvement Tactics for Schools
- 50 Virtual Giving Tuesday Service Ideas
Read real stories about how schools simplify organizing with SignUpGenius.
- Baltimore County Public Schools Coordinate College Rep Visits with SignUpGenius
- SignUpGenius Helps Register More Than 500 Teachers for STEM Conference
- SignUpGenius Powers Montgomery County PTA Training
- Two Roads Charter School Masters Parent Volunteering with SignUpGenius
NYS PTA Attendee Prize Word – GENIUS
As reminder, please input this Prize Word into the “Prize Submission Form” on the “Resources” Tab!