The 126th Annual NYS PTA Convention is on the record books! With high attendance, amazing collaboration, and wonderful learning experiences, we are truly grateful to all who came! Plus, we wish to welcome our NEW NYS PTA officers!
You can also read President Hoffman’s moving speech HERE.
We also wish Past President Dana Platin great thanks for her successful two years leading the helm at NYS PTA. You can read Past President Platin’s speech HERE.
It gives us great pleasure to invite you to the 126th New York State PTA Convention in Albany, New York, November 4-6, 2022. Please join us at the charming and centrally located Crown Plaza-The Desmond Hotel, where you, our valued members, will be a part of the annual business of our association. Whether you are a first timer or seasoned delegate, you will learn, grow, and celebrate all that we have accomplished, and will accomplish, with your participation. Convention will energize you, inspire you and elevate your advocacy to new heights to improve the education, health, and well-being of all children.
Convention provides PTA members the opportunity to:
• Meet, share experiences, and best practices with likeminded members
• Develop relationships with other delegates to advocate for children locally and statewide
• Elect new state officers
• Vote to adopt new resolutions, and retire, retain, or update existing resolutions that have been long held by our association as the framework of our advocacy efforts
• Hear from dynamic keynote speakers
• Participate in motivating and informative workshops that will give you additional tools and resources for your PTA, increase your understanding of complex education issues, broaden your view, build your confidence as a leader, and inspire you to advocate on behalf of all children in your school and community
• Visit the exhibitor showcase, with giveaways galore, and shop at our PTA Store
• Enjoy an amazing experience at an exciting, fun, newly renovated venue; your participation puts the “A” in PTA advocacy!
The theme of our 2022 Convention, “A Beacon of Light for all Children” reflects our steadfast commitment to our mission and recognizes that a uniquely talented, well-informed membership, dedicated to working collaboratively with our educational partners, ignites ideas, effects positive change, and inspires others!
We hope you will join us at Crowne Plaza-The Desmond Hotel in Albany, November 4-6. Together we will brighten the beacon of light and hope and amplify our collective voices on behalf of all children.