Don’t Let Money Be The Deciding Factor On Where Your Child Goes To College
If you’re the parent of a high school junior or senior the search for the right college has begun.
The most important thing you can do to make college as affordable as possible is pick the colleges that will give your child the most free money.
Then in the fall of Senior Year it’s time to figure out how to complete the financial aid forms like the Free Application for Federal Student Aid also known as the FAFSA and the CSS Profile to try and qualify for EVERY available dollar.
The FAFSA and other financial aid forms can be intimidating. Have you ever answered a question that cost you money because you didn’t understand how to answer the question? That happens every year to students and their parents. That won’t happen with FAFSAssist.
It’s extremely important that you find the right colleges and complete the forms right the first time because you won’t get another chance.
Financial Aid Now’s FAFSAssist online platform supplies you with the tools to instantly find perfect college matches for you child. Perfect = great academic and social fit, BUT and it also means AFFORDABLE with as little debt as possible.
How FAFSAssist Works:
- Register and subscribe online. You’ll have 24/7 access to the platform.
- Enter college preferences into Merit Max to find the best and most affordable colleges willing to reward your student for their hard work.
- Watch the video tutorials to understand the questions on the FAFSA and other forms and how to use little-known techniques to pay less for college.
- File the FAFSA and the CSS Profile like a Master all with the click of a button.
- Utilize the Award Evaluator to know if achievements were rewarded fairly.
- Negotiate for more money using our copy and paste method.
- Automated scheduling tools and reminders help meet every deadline.
Things You Might Not Know
Different schools will offer you different award packages even though they all see the same FAFSA and CSS Profile.
It is possible to leverage a better award than the school’s original offer, and FAFSAssist will give you the exact copy and paste language to negotiate your best possible aid package.
There are estimates that 25% of students don’t complete the FAFSA giving up thousands of dollars of free financial aid each year. Don’t be one of them!
Financial Aid Now has 8,000 schools in our database. If you want to find the best colleges for your student and your budget use Financial Aid Now’s FAFSAssist to complete the FAFSA and other financial aid forms to your best advantage. Get the edge you need to succeed at paying the least amount of money for your child’s college education. Sign up to access effective and accurate evaluative and negotiation tools. Paying for college is expensive and you only one chance to get it right. Choose the college that fits your student. Cost should not be the deciding factor.