For over 50 years, students have been creating original works of art of their own Reflections expressing their hopes, their feelings, and worlds.
The National PTA Reflections Program welcomes students of all grades and abilities to explore and be involved in the arts. Students reflect on a theme and create original works of art in the areas of dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography and visual arts. Students earn positive recognition for their achievements.
Encourage your school community to imagine, create and celebrate with Reflections!
Questions? Contact email@example.com.
Reflections 2019-2020 Theme:
Also, Congratulations to our New York State 2019-2020 Award of Excellence and Award of Merit Winners
2020-2021 Reflections Theme is I Matter Because…
Previous Year Winners
2018-19 NYS PTA National Reflections Winners
Award of Excellence Winners (from National PTA)
- Jason Kasnicki from Casey Middle School PTSA; Music Composition – Intermediate; Western
- Griffin Hon from Harry B. Thompson Middle School PTSA; Film Production – Middle School; Nassau
- Isabella Ramirez from Floral Park Memorial High School PTSA; Dance Choreography – High School; Nassau
- Ruby King from Richard P. Connor PTA; Visual Arts- Primary; Central Hudson
Award of Merit Winners (from National PTA)
- Isabel Ramsey from Medina Central School PTSA; Visual Arts – High School; Niagara
- Alexandra Francois from Plaza PTA; Dance Choreography – Intermediate; Nassau
- Nicole Champlin from Martha Brown PTSA; Music Composition-Middle School; Genesee Valley
- Giovanni Mincin from Polk Street School PTA; Music Composition-Primary; Nassau
Congratulations to all our New York State 2018-19 Reflections Award of Excellence and Award of Merit winners.