Please check back often for the most up to date information during this transition!
– Please do NOT add members missing from the import to MemberHub. This will create duplicates when I export from MH during May & June to capture NEW members to add to the old Portal to close out the year!
– The old FORM A is now processed with the ADD OFFICER function in MemberHub
– MEMBERSHIP DUES MUST ARRIVE IN THE STATE OFFICE BY MAY 31
For the remainder of the 2017-18 membership year, the state office will be using the old Portal to record payments and to maintain your complete membership roster. Since you no longer have access to the old Portal to see where you stand with outstanding state dues or credit vouchers, please contact the state office for assistance.
Starting in July with the new membership year, all of your unit’s transactions will be available in your MemberHub site. Thank you for your patience during this system transition.
CHECK FAQ first for answers to your questions concerning Login Issues, IE Browser Issues, Membership Lists, Adding Members, Dues owed, etc…
MemberHub Login Steps:
1. Visit: <https://app.memberhub.com/login>
2. Enter your email address and choose the 2nd option, “I need to create a password,” then click “Next” and follow the instructions (if you haven’t already logged in with a password)
3. The video playlist will walk you through how to easily do the following:
- Complete the required Merchant Processing Agreement ASAP
- Enter your 2018-2019 Officers (once elections are held)
- Enter May and June members, or if you prefer, during this transition period only, send a spreadsheet for import to the state office with your new members information.